Service Operations Manager - Business Unit
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. We are passionate about what we do, so too must be any of our new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation.
This role is responsible for ensuring continuity of service provision to one or more key client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction. Reporting to the Head of Managed Security Services (MSS) you will have overall operational responsibility and accountability for the delivery of a best in class service to a key client and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the operational aspects of that service.
The role encompasses the elements of people, process and technology with the objective of leveraging these elements as well as the ITIL framework to maximize service consistency and quality.
Whilst leading an operationally mature organisation with SLA’s, metrics and change management, you will be required to manage the day to day service delivery and escalations through a holistic, end to end incident management process, facilitate, promote and lead collaboration and oversee an integrated approach to Operations, across all teams.
This role will lead roughly 15 – 20 security analysts, varying in levels of experience and roles within the organisation to:
- Coach, guide, mentor, develop, and lead a team of security experts to high performance
- Help our teams become smarter, faster, and better at what we do, while maintaining a strong focus on quality
- Ensure the team is an assembly of highly skilled, talented and motivated Security professionals.
- As part of the managerial obligations, you will assist each team member in identifying a career road map ensuring your team are motivated to achieve certifications, develop their customer skills whilst also delivering a best in class security service.
- Oversee the day to day management of the team and be their point of contact for all requests for training and development and admin duties required to successfully manage the team
- Deliver a best in class customer service with strict adherence to processes and procedures which surround the delivery of Security Operations to the customer
- Support Incident Management function who will perform a variety of functions, including, but not limited to: escalations, notifications, initiation and management of bridge calls, responding to leaderships’ inquiries, coordinating with technical support groups and external site personnel, and coordinating with Change Management Team.
- Support the Service Desk function, who provide the first point of contact for multiple client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Understand Service Level Agreements and ensuring your team are meeting all SLA’s with our Customer Base. In conjunction with this, you will attend Service Review calls/meetings with our Customers ensuring your team and Integrity360 are meeting all of their expectations.
- Management of HSM Keys
- Responsible for BCM/DR Planning and implementation with the customer
- Support all audit functions with regard to the delivery of the client services.
Qualifications / Qualities
- Proven capability in building strong customer relationships.
- Have a process driven focus and be able to generate new processes and procedures based on changing technical environments and new customer requirements
- Demonstrate leadership qualities and be able to demonstrate experience of management of a technical team.
- Very customer focused and have the ability to work directly with customers and demonstrate experience of having delivered services to customers while working at a customer location.
- Has the capacity to multitask on several technical and operational issues simultaneously. Has the ability to develop a very good understanding of customer issues and is able to empathize with customers as to their requirements.
- Able to work as part of a team and lead a team in following processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and up skill in new technical areas.
- Works with a strong customer focus in mind at all times.
- Very procedure driven with the aptitude and attention for detail
- Leadership and escalation of technical issues
- Strong mentoring skills
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- Good written skills with capability to create well formatted reports
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent phone manner
- A strong team player with a flexible approach
- Can demonstrate consistency in work attitude
Experience in the following is required:
- Clear understanding and working knowledge of the ITIL and ISO processes and procedures.
- Qualified to ITIL Foundation Level.
- Has many years working on technical environments and is experienced on help desk best practices and in resource management.
- Experienced in meeting deadlines while following processes and procedures
- Capable of working with other teams that challenge your processes and procedures
- Proven Management and Leadership experience
Whilst this experience is not required, it would be extremely advantageous;
- Have experience in the IT Security Industry
- Experience in a technical role beneficial
- Experience with technical support requirements
- Have or working towards CISSP, CISM, GIAC
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skill set. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.