Network Support Engineer Level 3
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. We are passionate about what we do, so too must be any of our new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
Job Role / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic support and managed service team working on multi-vendor environments. The team is the first point of contact offering remote technical support and managed services for a large client base.
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, will be encouraged to work on their own initiative as well as be an integral part of a dynamic team. This role requires you to grow a team of Support engineers, varying in levels of experience and to:
- provide technical support, advice and further analysis on the vendor products and technologies listed below for our customers.
- the provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to support our customer base.
- effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues.
- act as a Trusted adviser for some of our major customers and as a Subject Matter Expert for core vendor technologies.
- provide escalation and mentor ship to junior colleagues and assist as a senior member of the team in the ongoing improvement of the services that we offer.
- comply with Integrity360’s internal systems and procedures. Update and develop new processes and procedures
- provide Incident management with regular updates to clients in a timely efficient manor
- lead problem management by identifying trends in product failures and reoccurring incidents.
- Responsible for complex changes for the managed services customer’s networks
- Technical escalation for Network Support Engineer assisting remotely and attend site to resolve if required.
- Participate in the on-call rota providing support clients and colleagues 24x7
- Attend Service Review meetings presenting performance exception reports focusing on long term performance and adding value
- Update documentation including client’s procedures and network diagrams
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge/experience in three or more of the following areas with an desire to grow, learn and develop in other areas :
- Experience working with access control list (ACLs), TCP/IP, VLAN, IP Multicast, routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), and switching
- Detailed knowledge of VoIP
- Wireshark – packet analysisCarrier technologies including Ethernet and MPLS
- Nexus - data center switches
- Wireless security: WPA/WPA2, PEAP, EAP-TLS, 802.1X
- Wireless LAN technologies. 802.11ac, Access points (APs), wireless LAN controllers, wireless management, Two Factor Authentication, Active Directory (AD), RADIUS, TACACS, and RSA
- understanding Network Security
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Email gateway – Ironport, Mailmarshall, FortiMail
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA
- Sourcefire – Intrusion Prevention
- Logic Monitor
What you will bring to us:
- A positive attitude is essential in building a rapport with the customer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong customer/client focus, with a proven ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships
- Ability to mentor and train junior colleagues and act as an escalation point
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units within the organisations, and to comprehend business imperatives.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to guide team members and to work with only minimal supervision.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
- Proficiency in performing risk and business impact assessments.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further education and training to enhance your skill set including in depth vendor training
- Opportunity, if desired, to enhance skills by carrying out a small amount of on site professional services work and to shadow consultants
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.