Network Security Engineer Level 3
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. We are passionate about what we do, so too must be any of our new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact offering remote technical support for client. You will be responsible for providing technical support and further analysis on the areas highlighted below. Provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to supported customer base with guidance and advice for the dedicated support team. Effectively interact with other members of the team to provide solutions to technical issues. Attempt first-call resolution, software/network troubleshooting and proactive support services. Compliance with Integrity360’s internal systems and procedures is required. The successful candidate will have an analytical thinking disposition and will ensure identification of potential threats is something they feel they are particularly strong at.
It is desirable to have a degree in a Computer Sciences or equivalent discipline; whilst the qualifications are desirable, a strong work ethic, willingness to learn new technologies and a working knowledge of TCP/IP would give a very strong advantage. The CCNA qualification will give a significant advantage.
What you bring to our clients:
Ideally the candidate will have some knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas with an appetite to grow, learn and develop with the Company;
- 3-5 years’ proven experience gained in a technical support role ideally in a corporate or distribution channel support environment.
- Experience in troubleshooting complex Networks and Network Security
- Firewalls – Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Juniper SRX
- Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocals (OSPF and BGP), spanning tree, Virtual Routing and Forwarding, NetFlow analysis
- Content Delivery Systems - F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler,
- Content filtering - Websense, Bluecoat, IronPort
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA
- IPSEC/SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway, Pulse Secure, MS Direct Access
- Office 365, Skype, SkyBox StoreFront experience, ZenDesk experience
What you will bring to us:
- Competent English speaker
- Proven advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- Aptitude for solving problems and acting on own initiative
- A strong team player with a flexible approach
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further educational and training to enhance your skillset
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015, Ranked 35 in Deloitte fast 50 2018)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.