Integrity360 is the largest specialist Cyber security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team is continually expanding even though we take a long time in matching new individuals to the company ethos. We are passionate about what we do, and expect the same passion in new employees. Integrity360 is expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
This is an office-based role. This role will support the Finance Manager in ensuring the efficient running of the Finance Department. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a high level of attention to detail who wants to work as part of a dynamic team. Discretion and Confidentiality will be of utmost importance for the successful candidate.
- Issuing customer invoices
- Monthly statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Cash Collections
- Dealing with customer queries
- Maintaining the customer credit applications for the company client base
- Preparing commission statements for the Sales team in preparation of the payroll run
- Assisting in checking and validating mileage and expense claims for payroll
- Reconciling the Accountancy package to the Sales day book
- Preparing weekly and monthly AR and cash receipt reports for the Finance Manager
- Making sure that all processes and procedures around the AR are followed correctly
- Assisting Finance Manager with ad-hoc tasks
What you will bring to us:
- To be considered for this role you must be an accounts technician/bookkeeper with at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel to an advanced level (This will be tested at interview stage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and strong verbal and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while producing quality work and adhering to deadlines
- The successful candidate should demonstrate a high degree of initiative and confidence, and be able to pick things up quickly.
What we will provide for you:
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
- Training and Development
- A chance to work within the Best Place to Work in IT
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.