In order for us to provide our security services we need to collect and process our client’s personal data; this section of our Privacy Statement relates to this data.
How we collect Your Personal Data
The ways we may collect personal data about you include:
- when you or your organisation seek our services or use any of our online client services;
- when you correspond with us by phone, email or other electronic means, or in writing, or when you provide other information directly to us, including in conversation with our employees.
Lawful Basis of Processing
We only process your data in line with the lawful basis as set out in the Regulation, in our case these are mainly:
- Performance of a Contract - Whether we have an existing contract, or we are in the process of agreeing one with you.
- Legal Obligation - If we have a legal obligation to process personal data, such as payment of taxes.
- Legitimate Interest - It is considered reasonable to use Client Contact personal data for our legitimate interests in our business or potential relationships with clients.
- Defence of Legal Claims - In very limited circumstances we will process personal data for the defence of legal claims. This will be undertaking in accordance with all relevant legal requirements of state and EU law.
- Consent -Where you have provided clear and unambiguous consent and in very limited situations explicit consent for special categories of data, we will process your personal data.
Personal Data We Have
You have rights under all of these lawful bases. How to exercise these is explained above.
The types of data we process about our clients include: name, email, phone number, role, company, marketing preferences, financial information.
The types of data we process on behalf of our clients include: log files, web logs, security event information and support call information.
Use of Your Personal Data
Client Information as Data Controller:
- to process proposals, work orders, to keep clients up to date on projects and engagements, to develop the relationship between Integrity360 and our clients to ensure a more evolved service and to carry out our obligations under contract with our client
Client Information as Data Processor:
- Managed Support Services
- Technical Support Service
- Cyber Security Testing Services