Cyber, Risk and Assurance Intermediate
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the, infrastructure and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team continually expanding, and we take pride in in matching new people to our company ethos. We are passionate about what we do, and we expect new people to be passionate about their work and career too. Integrity360 is expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
Job Role / Responsibilities
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual who wishes to further or pursue a career in the IT Sector. Integrity360’s Cyber Risk and Assurance team is rapidly growing, and working in a fast paced area with significant opportunities for development. The successful candidate will provide, pragmatic and relevant advice to our clients specifically in the Governance, Risk and Compliance elements of their business.
We cherish our talent, we nurture their skills and we ensure they gain exposure to many sectors, many challenges and plan a path that helps them achieve their career goals. The main responsibilities and areas you will be working in are:
- Cloud Security readiness assessments and development of Cloud Security Strategy
- Planning and executing client engagements
- Evaluating the design and the effectiveness of clients’ current security controls
- Identifying opportunities for improvement for clients whilst liaising with our Sales team in developing potential leads for our technical services
- Providing Data Security and Protection Advice
- Security Policy framework development and implementation
- Effective Information Security Risk Management covering development and implementation of risk assessment methodologies; performing cyber risk assessments and recommending effective mitigating controls in line with business objectives
- Providing guidance on the protection of information assets from all types of risks
- Preparing advice and assistance for client security audits and assistance with internal audits
- An understanding of regulatory requirements where required by specific industries and advising clients’ on how to achieve them.
- Travel (national and international) may be required as part of this role, and as such a clean driving license and access to a car are essential
What you will bring to us
- Energy, passion and a desire to learn
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills and ability to deliver strong presentations to “C” level and technical audiences.
- Excellent listening skills are essential so that you can communicate with the client, empathise with their situation and be able to demonstrate your understanding of their issues
- Flexibility in working methods and times (role may require you to work extra hours should the client call for it)
- The traits you will have are: honesty, positive, confident attitude, integrity, respect, supporting and helping others, likability.
- Fluent English communicator both written and verbally
- An ability to work with limited guidance and also as part of a mixed skilled team
- Ability to understand technical security requirements and functionality
- A good working knowledge of information security frameworks and standards would be extremely beneficial
- Exposure to working with other requirements (SoX, Regulations, Data Protection Act) would be very advantageous
- Ability to see the big picture and also have a keen eye for detail in different situations while making sure the message is clear and understood by all levels within a business
- A desire to start new projects, significantly contribute to on-going projects and deliver all projects to closure
What would be nice to have
Strong knowledge of Information and Cyber Security and risk principles; IT or Business audit, Governance or compliance experience with a desire to develop a career in the Information and Cyber Security industry
What would be really nice to have
- Clear and concise business writing skills
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001 (Implementer or Lead Auditor), QSA (PCI-DSS), GIAC
- Experience of working in a variety of technology components e.g. UNIX, Windows, Network Architectures, Network Security, BC/DR Solutions, CSIRT
What we will provide you with
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Further educational and training to enhance your skillset
- Opportunities to expand you experience by learning new products or getting involved with internal projects
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.