To be able to perform our Integrity360 recruitment processes and possibly offer a wonderful opportunity to career seekers we need to process personal data.
We also collect personal data for the Connect360 service, our specifically designed resource placement service – where we address your organisation’s specific need for the technical experts when you need them.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We receive personal data about Career Seekers and/or Connect360 experts from a variety of sources. Examples of these sources are:
- speculative CV submitted directly to us;
- targeted application for a specific role posted on our website;
- application through a third-party jobs website;
- may be sourced from publicly accessible platforms where Integrity360 employees are also registered users, for example LinkedIn;
- we may receive personal data about a Career Seeker or Connect360 expert from nominated referees of the applicant or from other associated contacts of the applicant.
Lawful Basis of Processing
We only process your data in line with the lawful basis as set out in the Regulation.
- Performance of a Contract - Whether we have an existing contract, or we are in the process of agreeing one with you.
- Consent - Where you have provided clear and unambiguous consent and in very limited situations explicit consent for special categories of data, we will process your personal data.
You have rights under all of these lawful bases. How to exercise these is explained above.
Personal Data We Have
In order to consider your application fully we will need to collect your personal data, usually in the form of a CV that you have created, interview notes we have created and any correspondence between us during the process. Examples of personal data include:
- Applicant CV including date of birth, employment history, skills/ experience, languages, educational history, qualifications, membership of professional associations, contact details of employer references/character references, licenses held, interests and hobbies.
- Applicant special categories of personal data including diversity data such as gender, ethnic origin, but we will only source this data with the direct consent of applicant.
- Application data including salary, notice period, visa or eligibility to work, photographic images, salary and benefits data.
Use of Your Personal Data
In performing our recruitment process, we may process your personal data in line with the lawful basis of processing and this is summarised in the following purposes:
- To keep in touch with the applicant, to keep them up to date on the status of their application, to discuss other possible opportunities
- To contact referees when appropriate
- To retain evidential proof of the identity and right to work of the applicant.
For Career Seekers, in the event that you are unsuccessful in your application to join our team we may retain your personal data for 18 months so that we can consider you for other suitable roles.
For Connect360 experts we shall retain your personal data for 18 months after the last interaction between you and the Connect360 service team.
Specifically, in relation to the recruitment process, finance, legal, Equal Opportunities & Diversity, personal data will be retained in accordance with the above statement unless we are required to keep it for legal reasons. It will then only be retained for the period required by law and will not be further processed for any other purpose.