Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. We are passionate about what we do, so too must be any of our new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
The Project Administrator is a key role within the Resourcing Team, efficiently co-ordinating day-to-day activities and resource utilisation for the Professional Services teams. As an integral part of the Project Management Office (PMO), reporting to the Resourcing Lead, you will be accountable for your team expertly resourcing all engagements, along with tracking & monitoring of project status.
As Project Administrator for Integrity360.com you will:
- Co-ordinate the resourcing of all engagements and projects across the PM, InfoSec and Infrastructure teams
- Work closely with the Resourcing team to develop and build process efficiencies
- Maximise resource utilisation through strategic allocation of resources across project work, training and internal initiatives
- Report the Weekly/Monthly revenue figures to the PMO and Finance
- Act as a guide and support for Account Managers, Consultants and Project Managers in their correct use and application of process and tools
- Effectively support members of the Resourcing & Professional Services teams
- Take part in a programme of continuous improvement for SalesForce and FinancialForce across the organisation
- Be accountable for successfully meeting (and exceeding) the key performance goals for the team
- You love working with people and being part of a central team within the function
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are determined to make a difference and are excited by the chance to improve our processes
- You have a financial, project management or IT background and enjoy working with numbers
- It would be an advantage if you have experience with the FinancialForce Professional Services module
- You are a fluent English speaker
- You excel in your attention to detail
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviors and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All applicants will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Further education and training to improve your skillset
- Opportunities to expand you experience by learning new products or getting involved with internal projects
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)