Cyber, Risk and Assurance Analyst
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the, infrastructure and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team continually expanding, and we take pride in in matching new people to our company ethos. We are passionate about what we do, and we expect new people to be passionate about their work and career too. Integrity360 is expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
Job Role / Responsibilities
Integrity360 is seeking Cyber Risk & Assurance Analysts whom have an interest in the Information Security field. Our analysts will primarily be responsible for helping our Cyber Risk & Assurance Advisors with a variety of Security and business related projects. As a CRA Analyst you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and talent with practical experience in management processes, governance, risk and compliance obligations of both the corporate entity and those of our clients and you will have exposure to customers and accounts gaining first-hand experience in the Customer/Supplier relationship.
Travel to customer sites will be required throughout this role. This will assist a CRA consultant during their tasks.
- Analysing clients business requirements and presenting findings
- Documenting analysis and requirements and functional specifics
- Evaluating data collated and presenting it to your mentor
- Involvement in internal steering committees – communication, minute taking & task items
- Communication within the company to develop solutions where there are process or policy non-compliance's
- Working with the project managers and operations manager to update on the status of all engagements
- Assisting with scheduling project timelines and milestones to ensure that projects are kept on target
- Documenting processes and policies across different job functions
What would be nice to have
- Experience with reporting & presentation requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with collating data and extracting information from data
What would be really nice to have
- Educated to Degree Level desirable in Finance, Business, IT or related field.
- Technical Qualification in the IT Infrastructure field desirable but not necessary
What you will bring to us
- Energy, passion and a desire to learn
- Flexibility in working methods and times (role may require you to work extra hours should the client call for it)
- The traits you will have are: honesty, positive, confident attitude, integrity, respect, support and helping others, likability. Being the sort of person that everyone likes to work with
- Fluent English speaker
- An ability to work with limited guidance but also as part of a mixed skilled team
- Excellent listening skills are essential so that you can communicate with the client, empathise with their situation and be able to demonstrate your understanding of their issues
- A keen eye for detail while making sure the message is clear and understood by all levels within a business
- A desire to start new projects, significantly contribute to on-going projects and deliver all projects to closure
- Travel (national and international) may be required as part of this role, and as such a clean driving license and access to a car are essential
What we will provide you
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Further educational and training to enhance your skillset
- Opportunities to expand you experience by learning new products or getting involved with internal projects
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.