Next-generation security information and event management (SIEM) software is an industry-leading solution to the ever-evolving challenge of cyber security.
Next-generation SIEM platforms are at the core of our managed security offering leverage real-time network monitoring to support advanced threat detection, user-behaviour analytics and instant incident response.
The Integrity360 managed SIEM service gives your company access to state-of-the-art technology, a team of experienced cyber security analysts and the peace of mind that your most valued assets are safeguarded by the latest advancements the industry can offer.
Managed SIEM service
Supporting the SIEM is a dedicated security operations centre (SOC) that works around the clock to analyse and respond to risks and vulnerabilities quickly, ensuring intruders can’t access high-value assets and data, or gain a foothold in the network.
Next-generation SIEMs end-to-end asset management approach enables companies to:
- Meet compliance requirements for GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI DSS and other regulations.
- Incorporate state-of-the-art cyber security services like managed firewall, or intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Reduce cost and resources needed for modern cyber security defences.
- Mitigate cyber risk and vulnerabilities with an experienced SOC that monitors the network 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Generate comprehensive reports for log management utilising a detailed, highly customisable dashboard which tracks over 100 indicators in real-time.
- Scale a cyber security strategy to accommodate constantly evolving regulations, internal policies and staff requirements.
Don’t wait for an attack to evaluate your cyber security options – talk to an Integrity360 adviser today.