SOC Manager - Romania
Minimum experience required: 10+ years / 2 in a similar role
Minimum level of education: Third Level Degree desirable but not essential
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team is expanding all the time even though we take a very long time in matching new individuals to the company ethos. We are passionate about what we do, so too must any new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
Job Role / Responsibilities:
Do you have a passion for all things IT Security… both in work and in your down time? Do you possess a keen interest in creating a world class security service for Customers? Do you want an opportunity to play a key managerial role in an Organisation that has been named as “Managed Security Service Provider of the year 2017”? We have a new role available within our Security Operations Centre ( SOC).
As a manager your role will be provide day-to-day leadership and guidance to our Security Analysts team who provide in depth security analysis across a wide variety of technology platforms and assessment tools to our managed security service customers . The role will require managing resources to include personnel, shift scheduling and technology strategy to meet SLAs. You will communicate with management and serve as the organisational point of contact for business-critical incidents. You will provide overall direction for the SOC and input to the overall security strategy of the company.
You will have an appetite for everything tech, a strong understanding of systems and network forensics, strong problem-solving skills, proven leadership abilities, are able to communicate effectively to people at various layers, make timely and well thought out decisions, and possess seasoned client relationship management experience.
This role will lead roughly 10 - 15 analysts, varying in levels of experience and roles within the organisation to:
- Coach, guide, mentor, develop, and lead a team of security experts to high performance
- Help our teams become smarter, faster, and better at what we do, while maintaining a strong focus on quality
- Advise and guide your team on the latest trends, threats and policies within the IT Security Industry whilst defining our processes and procedures to ensure we remain agile, fast and efficient.
- When threats and vulnerabilities emerge you will be responsible for providing detailed reports and advice to technical and non-technical audiences.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the team is an assembly of highly skilled, talented and motivated Security Analysts.
- As part of the managerial obligations, you will assist each team member in identifying a career road map ensuring your team are motivated to achieve certifications, develop their customer skills whilst also delivering a best in class security service.
- You will be regularly encouraged to challenge processes within the business ensuring we are working in the smartest way possible.
- There will be a requirement to understand Service Level Agreements and ensuring your team are meeting all SLA’s with our Customer Base. In conjunction with this, you will attend Service Review calls/meetings with our Customers ensuring your team and Integrity360 are meeting all of their expectations.
What you will bring to us:
You should have experience demonstrating the following qualities:
- Experience leading a mission critical team of security analysts
- Security-relevant knowledge and experience in one of the following areas: security operations, incident response, threat response.
- Understanding of current information security challenges and solutions and industry trends
- In depth technical understanding of today’s threats, vulnerabilities and exploits
- Knowledge and experience of operating security managed services (IDS/IPS, ATP, SIEM etc)
- Hands-on experience with incident handling, experience of incident response would be beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a strong willingness to be challenged and learn
- An open mind, and an appetite for excellence
- SANS certifications are desired
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ITIL
What we will provide for you:
You will have the opportunity on a daily basis to interact with other committed, talented and equally security focused professionals in a challenging, team-oriented environment to guide and liaise on technical issues and mentor other staff members.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors including Financial Services, Retail, Online Gaming and Telecommunications
- Further education, mentoring and training to enhance your skill set
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015, Winner of Best Place to Work 2016, Winner of Managed Security Service Provider 2017)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skill set. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.