Level 1 Support Analyst
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. We are passionate about what we do, so too must be any of our new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
Job Role / Responsibilities:
Your role will be to provide 1st Level support to our customers across Security, Infrastructure and Network domains. To achieve this your responsibilities will be:
- Respond to alerts triggered from our monitoring system and issues raised by our customers via email and phone and our ticketing portal.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for alerts/issues raised in a timely and effective manner.
- Accurately record all tickets raised on our ticket management system.
- Adhere to strict SLA's when dealing with support tickets
- Perform day-to-day security checks for our managed clients
- Provide scheduled reports on Firewall Capacity, IPS, TVM and SIEM.
- Monitor and proactively manage different types of network systems using a multi-user management system.
- Track and follow up on tickets from creation to resolution.
- Escalating incidents, as required, to the appropriate 2nd and 3rd Level Support teams.
- Acting as a liaison between our customers and our technical teams.
- Support our Service Delivery Managers in their duties regarding our delivered service.
- Update the internal knowledge base and/or communicating resolutions with relevant staff/business units.
- Liaise with third party support organisations for repairs and replacements.
- Prioritise daily/weekly/monthly work in accordance with small projects and daily support required by the business.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks and projects and reports as required.
- Assist in Continuous Improvement initiatives and the constant refinement of our operational processes.
- Participate in a shift rota operating between 7.00am and 3.00 pm ( shift 1 – 2x 4 days ) , 3.00 pm and 11.00 pm ( shift 2 - 2x 4 days) and 11.00 pm and 7.00 am ( shift 3 - 4 days) .
It is desirable to have a degree in Cyber Security, Computer Sciences or equivalent discipline; whilst the qualifications are desirable, a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new technologies is essential.
What you will bring to our Clients:
- Strong knowledge of customer service techniques and processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and to be able to communicate with the customer.
- Excellent analytical and listening skills.
- To be able to demonstrate a keen sense of customer awareness.
- The ability to work as part of a team, to tight deadlines and during busy periods.
- Flexibility to work by shift.
What you will bring to us:
- Familiarity with some of the following technologies would be advantageous.
- Logic Monitor
- Experience working in a SOC environment desirable.
- Good working knowledge of network infrastructure TCP/IP, Switching, Firewalls.
- Certification in any of the following desirable. CCNA, CCSA, Network +
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priority’s change quickly.
- Good working knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- A passion for security and an enthusiasm for continually learning and looking to raise the bar on your knowledge of the industry and your capability.
- Strong multitasker with the capability to adapt quickly to priority changes.
- Passion to grow professionally.
- Self-starter with strong sense of personal responsibility.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviors and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.