Ransomware In Depth
This webinar was recorded after the recent global ransomware attacks.
You will learn more about the ransomware threat, get an insight into recent attacks and understand what mitigating steps should be taken to reduce the likelihood of becoming a victim of similar attacks.
This webinar we will help you to further understand:
- The flow of a typical ransomware attack
- Evolution of ransomware
- The difference between Petya and Wannacry malware
- How the malware propagates
- Why this malware is successful
- The impact on organisations
- What steps you can take to mitigate against the malware / secure your network
- The technologies available to defend against this threat
This webinar recording is hosted by Paul Maher, InfoSec Team Lead and Karl Kearney, Solutions Architect for Integrity360.WATCH THE RECORDING HERE