We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual who wishes to further or pursue a career in the IT Security and Privacy Sector. Integrity360’s Cyber Risk and Assurance team is working in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment with significant opportunities for development. The successful candidate will provide deep, pragmatic and relevant advice to our clients, specifically surrounding Governance, Risk and Compliance elements of their business.
We cherish our talent, we nurture their skills and we ensure they gain exposure to many sectors, many challenges and plan a path that helps them achieve their career goals.
- Act as a virtual CISO on behalf of our customers
- Strategically manage the various risks associated within the client environment to safeguard information security.
- Work with senior stakeholders where appropriate to embed security expertise in other functions.
- Lead all aspects of and continuously improve the governance and management of security to reflect changing technology, threat landscapes, regulatory requirements, and industry standard methodologies.
- Provide expert counsel and mentorship to clients’ senior leadership (including the board of directors) on security and its impact across business strategy, programs, products/services, and operations.
- Lead the team and maintain security policies, standards, frameworks, procedures and guidelines and ensure that they are aligned with the strategy and compliance programs.
- Lead all aspects of and continuously improve the governance and management of security and privacy to reflect changing technology, threat landscapes, regulatory requirements, and industry standard methodologies.
- Conduct cloud security assessments.
- Conduct privacy impact assessments and guide the customers in implementing good data privacy practices.
- Work collaboratively with clients to assist in defining privacy and security governance requirements.
- Evaluate the design and the effectiveness of clients’ current privacy and security controls from a risk, compliance and assurance perspective.
- Identify opportunities for improvement for the customers whilst liaising with our Sales team to develop a potential lead for our technical services.
- Assist our Sales team in developing proposals and respond to tenders and RFPs.
- Conduct privacy and security audits.
- Travel (national and international) may be required as part of this role, and as such a clean driving license and access to a car are essential