Security Analyst Level 2
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team is expanding all the time even though we take a very long time in matching new individuals to the company ethos. We are passionate about what we do, so too must any new recruits. Integrity Solutions is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
You should be passionate about the security field with a strong desire to learn. This is a technical, operational role focused on delivering quality service to our customers by monitoring and analysing enterprise information systems infrastructures at the network, host and application level.
As a security analyst you will use your technical expertise and inquisitive nature to perform deep-dive incident analysis by correlating data from various sources. You will investigate threats in the environment to determine if a critical system or data set has been impacted. Based upon your analysis you will be required to advise our customers on remediation actions to mitigate any risk to their environments.
The role also requires you to provide support for new analytic methods for detecting threats. Flexibility and the ability to work extra hours when the business calls for it and a strong knowledge of Information Security is required for this role.
- Analyse and respond to security threats from Firewall (FW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Antivirus (AV), Network Access Control (NAC) and other security threat data sources.
- Configure, managed and upgrade FW,IDS,IPS, AV,NAC, Encryption and a wide variety of other security products/appliances.
- Participate in incident investigation and in-depth diagnosis on confirmed security incidents • Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support, threat and other cases.
- Collect data and context necessary to initiate Level 3 work.
- Provide support and collaboration to other operations teams and oversight to Level 1 Analysts.
- The ability to work in a team environment and on your own initiative and the desire to work on escalated issues from other team members.
- Document actions to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Engage with Customers to build and maintain good, professional relationships - 24 x 7 on-call support on a rota basis may form part of the role
A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent discipline is preferable but it is not a requirement, and applicants with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in an equivalent role will be given equal consideration.
Industry certification is an advantage in one or more of the following:
- SANS SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth (GCIA)
- SANS SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling (GCIH)
- SANS SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials – Enterprise Defender (GCED)
Relevant experience and understanding of Network Security Systems and Operations with knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Advanced network forensics, host-based forensics, incident response procedures, log reviews, basic malware assessment, network forensics and threat intelligence. A working knowledge in the following technologies: SIEM( Splunk and QRadar), IPS, TVM, ATP, EndPoint protection, within an Security Operations Center environment.
What you will bring to us
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A passion for information security and data security.
- Experience with Linux, Windows and Network Operating systems
- Experience with Malware and System Audits
- Experience in Incident Response
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn new technologies
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally
- Good written skills with capability to create well formatted, grammatically correct documents
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.