Junior Sales Administrator
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team is expanding all the time even though we take a very long time in matching new individuals to the company ethos. We are passionate about what we do, so too must any new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
Job Role / Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a relative amount of experience within a Sales Environment in the technology sector. The candidate will possess high levels of ambition and a strong MS Office 2010 skillset with an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Answering the sales phone.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Ensure that order confirmations are recorded and sent to customers in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer records are kept up to date e.g. information saved to SharePoint for the Sales and SOC team to access freely.
- Keeping accurate and up to date records of equipment coming into and out of the office.
- Arranging the collection and pick up of any equipment to and from customers’ sites e.g. arranging courier collections and deliveries.
- Manage and monitor stock within the office store room.
- Managing meeting room bookings for the team when required.
- Assisting the sales support team with any necessary administration work.
Flexibility in carrying out other tasks and responsibilities, which may arise in order to achieve the overall purpose and success of the sales team
In this role the candidate will do six months to a year depending on experience and ability, the first six months will consist of doing the training courses outlined in the training section below. Upon completing these training courses and getting a good understanding of salesforce and the sales process the candidate will move from sales administrator to sales support. The details of this role will be provided when deemed necessary.
What you will bring to our clients:
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with customers
- Ability to develop relationships with the Customers and Vendors you will be speaking with and ensure their calls are directed with speed and efficiency
- Ensure the Customer and Vendor are treated with the utmost respect.
What you will bring to us:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an Office Support or Customer Service role
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- High attention to detail and strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with a desire to succeed
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint) Experience with Sharepoint an advantage
- Ideally, the candidate will have experience with Salesforce
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while producing quality work and adhering to deadlines
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Further educational and training to enhance your skillset
- Opportunities to expand you experience by learning new products or getting involved with internal projects
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
- Working with a Company that was awarded the “Best Place to Work in IT 2016” by Tech Excellence.
What training we will provide for you:
- Basic Networking
- Cyber security fundamentals
- High level product training ( Checkpoint, Fortinet, etc )
- Presentation skills
- Time management