Information Technology & Security Controls Analyst
Integrity360 is the largest specialist cyber security consultancy in the country. We secure the infrastructure and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team is continually expanding and we take pride in matching new people to our company ethos. We are passionate about what we do and we expect new people to be passionate about their work and career too. We are a dynamic team and believe in constant learning and development. Integrity360 is expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team?
As part of the Cyber Risk and Assurance team you will be primarily responsible for managing and operating the ISMS General controls to ensure compliance with our ISO27001 controls policies, standards, processes and technologies. This will involve developing and continually improving the ISMS framework, managing corrective actions across the business divisions, running the internal audit and management review process and reporting to Senior Management on a regular basis.
You will require a basic level of technical knowledge, understanding of security threats, risks and mitigating controls.
The individual must be an enthusiastic person who wishes to pursue a career in Information Security and Risk. Integrity360’s Cyber Risk and Assurance team is growing and operates in a fast-paced area with significant opportunities for development. The successful candidate will work very closely with all divisions of business and will provide pragmatic and relevant advice with specific focus on maintaining compliance with the requirements of the ISMS.
- Governing and providing independent, objective assurance on continual maintenance and operation of ISMS controls in line with ISO27001 requirements and the control objectives;
- Maintaining ISO27001 certification;
- Ensuring that risks are appropriately identified, reported on and managed;
- Designing, creating and implementing internal controls to ensure the ISO27001 objectives are met and evidence is recorded for reporting purposes;
- Maintaining the continuous improvement roadmap, providing ideas for enhancement of any of the areas of people, process and technology in the ISMS;
- Providing oversight and governance of Third Party suppliers and services provided to Integrity360 including carrying out risk assessment and maintenance of the Third Party register;
- Operations of specific controls related to security: monitoring the outputs and reports from various security toolsets such as Anti Malware, Vulnerability and patching reports, SIEM alerts, software compliance and web and email activity;
- Working closely with internal IT team to ensure all relevant security controls are executed on a regular basis and validate the integrity of data (2nd line validation assurance);
- Ensuring that security toolsets are fit for purpose, kept current and that all required licences are in place and renewed;
- Ensuring that all existing services, new and improved comply with the requirements of the information security framework.
2 years + in IT Operations or in an information security, risk or compliance related role;
Level of Education:
- A degree in computer science from a recognised University or Technical College
- Industry Certification Desired but not necessary
What you will bring to us:
- The ideal candidate will be high on energy, very analytic with an excellent ability to determine trends and root causes of issues. Coupled with customer service skills, highly proactive in communicating to colleagues, end users and management;
- Excellent verbal and written reporting skills;
- You will drive for results and take ownership for tasks and overcome obstacles;
- Represent ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently;
- Awareness of when and how to escalate and request assistance;
- Knowledge of IS and Risk principles; IT Audit, Business Audit or Compliance Experience is desirable;
- Experience of auditing internal departments
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors including Financial Services, Retail, Online Gaming and Telecommunications
- Further education, mentoring and training to enhance your skillset
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015, Winner of Best Place to Work 2016, Winner of Managed Security Service Provider 2017)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.