IT Network Security Engineer Level 3
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. We are passionate about what we do, so too must be any of our new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
Job Role / Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic support and managed service team working on multi-vendor environments. The team is the first point of contact offering remote technical security support and managed security services for a large client base.
The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, will be encouraged to work on their own initiative as well as be an integral part of a dynamic team. This role requires you to grow and mentor a team of Security engineers, varying in levels of experience and to:
- Manage daily operational tasks with minimal supervision
- Provide technical security support, advice and further analysis on the vendor products and technologies listed below for our customers infrastructure security needs.
- the provision of detailed and accurate guidance on the use of client products to support our customer base.
- effectively interact with other members of the team to provide security solutions to technical issues.
- act as a Trusted Advisor for some of our major customers and as a Subject Matter Expert for core vendor technologies.
- apply understanding of client’s operations to enhance the sales process and effectively supports client opportunities contributing to proposals and account development
- provide escalation and mentorship to junior colleagues and assist, as a senior member of the team, in the ongoing improvement and development of junior staff.
- provide Incident management with regular updates to clients in a timely efficient manor
- lead problem management by identifying trends in product failures and reoccurring incidents.
- Responsible for the oversight of complex changes for the managed services customer’s networks
- Technical escalation for Network Security Engineers assisting remotely and attend site to resolve if required.
- Support project on boarding
- comply with Integrity360’s internal systems and procedures.
- Participate in the on-call rota providing support to clients and collegues 24x7
- Attend Service Review meetings presenting performance exception reports focusing on long term performance and adding value
A degree in Computer Science or an equivalent discipline is preferable but it is not a requirement, and applicants with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in an equivalent role will be given equal consideration.
A strong knowledge of network infrastructure security on firewalls ,routers, switches and the associated network protocols and concepts is required.
Three to five year’s proven experience gained in a technical support or consultancy role in a corporate security support environment
Industry certification is an advantage in one or more of the following:
- Checkpoint CCSE
- Checkpoint CCSM
- Fortinet NSE 4-8
- F5 – 401
- Cisco CCNP security
- Bluecoat BCCPP
- Forcepoint Certification
What you will bring to our Clients:
Ideally the candidate will have some knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas with an desire to grow, learn and develop with the Company;
- Ideally the candidate will have some knowledge/experience in one or more of the following areas with a desire to grow, learn and develop with the Company;
- Detailed knowledge of Network Security
- Firewalls product experience across vendor producst, such as: Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Firewall UTM/Sandboxing/App Control experience in CheckPoint, FortiGate
- Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocals (OSPF and BGP) – Cisco, Arista
- IDS/IPS – McAfee, Sourcefire, Juniper, Fortinet
- Content Delivery Systems - F5 LTM, GTM, Citrix Netscaler
- Content filtering - Websense, Bluecoat, IronPort WSA
- Email gateway – Ironport, Mailmarshall, FortiMail
- Multifactor Authentication – RSA
- Sourcefire – Intrusion Prevention
- Web Application Firewall – Imperva, F5 ASM
- Some shell scripting or Development Experience
- Log analysis - Splunk
- IPSEC/SSL VPN: CheckPoint, Juniper, FortGate, ASA, Pulse Secure, Netscaler Gateway
What you will bring to us:
- Competent English speaker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong customer/client focus, with a proven ability to manage expectations appropriately, to provide a superior customer/client experience and build long-term relationships.
- Ability to mentor and train junior colleagues and act as an escalation point
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units within the organisations, and to comprehend business imperatives.
- Strong leadership abilities, with the capability to guide team members and to work with only minimal supervision.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude
- Proficiency in performing risk and business impact assessments.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset including in-depth vendor training
- Opportunity, if desired, to enhance skills by carrying out a small amount of onsite professional services work and to shadow consultants
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.