Identity and Access Management Consultant
Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. We are passionate about what we do, so too must be any of our new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
The Identity and Access Management Consultant is responsible for investigating and developing the technology offerings in the areas of Privileged User Management and Identity and Access Management and Managed Security Services. The consultant will provide technical pre-sales support for the technologies and will carry out specialist implementation engagements in some of these areas. The consultant will work with the Sales team in a Pre-sales role to develop and position solutions in this area. The consultant also needs to articulate and be in a position to demonstrate solutions, and position our delivery and bid above, or in line with, our competitors in the market. The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and managing a team.
The ideal candidate must be able to articulate the business value of Integrity360 and position it in competitive scenarios. The successful candidate will possess a unique blend of business process, listening, technical design, and communication skills.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Work independently on pre-sales activities which includes:
- -Understand customer Security infrastructure, audit and business requirements
- Strategic Solution selling
- Solution Presentation
- Participate in conference call discussion
- Solution Demonstration and Proof of Concept
- Business Solution Proposal
- RFI/RFP specification preparation
- Confirm Integrity360 bid meets the customers’ requirements and assist sales in technical qualification during the qualifying process
- Conduct routine updates/training sessions on the new products/ technologies and upgrades available to the internal sales staff.
- Conduct competitor’s product analysis; Write technical white papers.
- Perform installation and integration services
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What do you need to apply?
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field preferred.
- 5 years working experience in Pre-Sales activities.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the IT Security industry.
- A thorough understanding of privileged user management and identity and access management solutions will be essential to the success of the candidate in this role.
- Presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on key security technologies and solutions with a preferential expertise in one or two chosen solutions.
- Excellent Technical knowledge in Internet architecture, network infrastructure, UNIX, Windows, and Information Security Technologies
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals and presentation of such presentations to senior executives.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Ability to travel from time to time with short notice.
What we will provide with you
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors like Financial Services, and the SME sector
- Further educational and training to enhance your skillset
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.