Integrity360 is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. We secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK. Our team is expanding all the time even though we take a very long time in matching new individuals to the company ethos. We are passionate about what we do, so too must any new recruits. Integrity360 is currently expanding at a rapid rate – could you be the newest member to our team? We are fun and dynamic and believe in constant learning and development. Progression is a typical buzz word within the organisation. #Whatsthecatch
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious HR Administrator who wishes to expand their HR experience within a corporate environment. As a HR Administrator reporting into the HR Manager, you are responsible for supporting the HR function in a fast paced environment.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Screen CV’s and send onto the relevant hiring managers for short listing.
- Liaise with recruiters and potential candidates.
- Organise first and second round interviews.
- Conduct first round HR competency based interviews for junior roles within the business.
- Keep candidate tracker up to date.
- Assist in the on boarding of new employees. This includes listing their IT requirements with Internal IT, sending out welcome emails to the Company prior to new starters joining the business, ensuring all new starter information is in order and carrying out Inductions.
- Ensure that all non-EU employees have a right to work in Ireland and have the relevant documents such as Visa’s and work permits.
- Provide information to employee queries on HR policies and procedures.
- Provide general administration support such managing employee files, drafting up letters and other office support activities.
- Keep track of and schedule in probation reviews.
- Manage the annual leave and absence process.
- Assist with staff appreciation days.
- Create new content for HR initiatives.
- Constantly maintain the culture of the Company incorporating the values of the Company.
- Commitment to own personal development.
What you will bring to us:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in HR.
- A HR qualification or working towards one which is accredited by CIPD.
- A strong team player.
- Effective communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in organising own work and demonstrating effective time management.
- Excellence knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint .
- Proactive approach and ability to use your initiative to solve issues.
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn and develop.
Fanatical Customer Service isn’t just something we offer, it’s really what makes us who we are here at Integrity360. It’s the desire to do more than our clients expect us to do. Exceed their expectations. It’s our need to make a difference in the challenges our clients face – no matter how big or small. We have found that when it comes to customer service, a little fanaticism goes a long way.
Driving excellence through all our behaviours and actions to deliver an enhanced experience for our internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will embody excellent Customer Service skills as a fundamental basic or their core skillset. All candidates will be asked during the recruitment process to demonstrate a time when they delivered a Customer Service experience that could be described as Fanatical.
What we will provide for you:
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise
- Exposure to many sectors including Financial Services, Retail, Online Gaming and Telecommunications
- Further education, mentoring and training to enhance your skillset
- We empower you to make your own Information Security or IT history by working with some of our market leading clients
- A team of highly experienced technology and security professionals to work with and support you.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in Information Security companies (Winner of the AIB Enterprise of the Year Award 2013, Nominated for EY, EOY 2015, Winner of Best Place to Work 2016, Winner of Managed Security Service Provider 2017)
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.